Saturday, July 15, 2017

Ellish with Mooka Spiral

This week I have been delighted with the questions about how I created the Tangled Heart for The Diva's Challenge. Well, it just happened! With that in mind I decided to tangle a spiral shape on a renaissance Opus tile with the same process and show you how it grew!

Hope the pictures tell the story.
 



Started with a spiral string and ellish in the centre
 



Continue around the shape and finish ellish with a mooka tail.

Keep going, ellish is a very forgiving shape.



Occasionally fill in the empty spaces with an aura and fill with brown pen. 


Tangle the ends, have fun!



Shade with pencil and highlight with white charcoal.

 





4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Like the pictures to show the process. You always amaze me with the things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like an ancient shell creature. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Michele!!! I agree it looks like an ancient shell fossil! Your progress photos are so helpful to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete