Friday, November 20, 2015

A tangled page for you to colour-in

Don't get your knickers in a knot.........colour in!

Colouring in books seem to be the new fad about town for relaxation but of course all us tanglers know that Zentangle is way better! I can still understand though that some people just want to sit, colour and not think to much.
With Zentangle we use tangles for design, texture and colour and focus on the pattern not whether we should use green or blue. Although with our tangled page there are still small spaces that can be filled in, (normally with black) here I have filled in those spaces with subtle colours.

The second image is the 'before' photo for you to colour.
Have fun, print it out, (size - A4) add tangles, orbs, embellish and shade as you like just don't get your knickers in a knot.

Right click on the picture and click print picture


3 comments:

  1. I will enjoy colouring one of your wonderful pieces, Shelly and thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, I've followed your work since I discovered zentangle 1 year ago. Your design and colour techniques have given me such inspiration! I especially love your Narwal and Squill Butterflies and the step-by-step design photos for your Valentangle! So thank you for sharing such a beautiful tangle creation to colour and embellish! Truly appreciated! :))

    ReplyDelete